Module 3 Assignment
1. What are microaggressions? What are the types of microagressions experienced by individuals? Have you ever witnessed, experienced, or participated in microagressions? What happened? What was your response?
- Provide three examples of microaggressions with respect to primary dimensions of diversity. Identify the dimension of diversity and the related microaggressions.
- According to research, what are the effects of microaggressions on people?
- What can be done to prevent microaggressions and mitigate the effects?
- Describe three takeaways from the videos or audio in the assignment.
REVIEW POWERPOINT FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND TO ANSWER QUESTIONS
- Writing shows high degree of attention to logic and reasoning of points. Unity clearly leads the reader to the conclusion and stirs thought regarding the topic. Transitions are utilized to organize information.
- All aspects of assignment are covered in three or more pages. Content indicates synthesis of ideas, in-depth analysis, and evidences original thought and support for the topic. Defines all course related terms and introduces course concepts, theories, and related information. Utilizes references to research, reading, and personal experience to support comments.