BAM 540 Unit 1
Differentiate and describe the types of risk that can affect project outcomes.
(H) Project Management A Risk Management Approach
Ted Klastorin, Gary Mitchell, 2020
- Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion. The structure is a multi-paragraph essay, clearly developed with effective transitions and solid topic sentences.
- Student demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the ideas in the assigned reading and critically evaluates/responds to those ideas in an analytical persuasive manner (i.e. graduate level).
- Student was able to respond clearly and directly to the assignment in an academic manner with good development. The essay indicates a good understanding of the course content and supports its points with textual references.
- Student demonstrated the use of critical thinking while making novel connections to outside materials and experiences. Analysis is fresh, posing new ways to think of the material.
- Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc. Writing consistently adheres to A.P.A formatting.