Shadow Health Focused Exams.
Shadow Health Focused Exams.
- Complete the ShadowHealth© Focused Exams – Special Populations: Chest Pain, Cough and Abdominal Pain assignments
After you have achieved at least 80% on the assignment(s) download, save and upload your LabPass document to the dropbox.
- Write a 500-word APA reflection essay of your experience with the Shadow Health virtual assignment(s). At least two scholarly sources in addition to your textbook should be utilized. Answers to the following questions may be included in your reflective essay:
- ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS
- What went well in your assessment?
- What did not go so well? What will you change for your next assessment?
- What findings did you uncover?
- What questions yielded the most information? Why do you think these were effective?
- What diagnostic tests would you order based on your findings?
- What differential diagnoses are you currently considering?
- What patient teaching were you able to complete? What additional patient teaching is needed?
- Would you prescribe any medications at this point? Why or why not? If so, what?
- How did your assessment demonstrate sound critical thinking and clinical decision making?
Focused Exam: Chest Pain Results | Turned In Advanced Physical Assessment – March 2020, advanced_physical_assessment__td8__031720__sect1
Return to Assignment (/assignments/313481/)
(/site_notice_dismissals?from_flash=true&site_noticBecome a paid student tester for Shadow Health! Click here for more information (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TN9CMB5)
(/site_notice_dismissals?from_flash=true&site_noticShadow Health will be performing planned maintenance this Friday, from 7:00am until 7:30am Eastern. During this time assignment attempts will be disabled. Thank you for helping us to improve your Shadow Health experience!
Documentation / Electronic Health Record
Document: Provider Notes
Student Documentation Model Documentation
Brain is a 58 you caucasian Male who presents with C/o chest pain in the middle of his chest over his heart, 3 times this month. His pain is 5/10 when the pain arises, no chest pain currently. Chest pain does not radiate to his arm, shoulder or neck. Aggravated chest pain when walking up the steps, and is relieved when he rests. Denies any heartburn, difficult breathing. No change in appetite but mentioned he gained some weight when his bike was stolen. Rare exercise at this moment, desires clearance for exercise since the onset of his chest pain. Never been seen for chest pain, and has not taken anything for chest pain. Medical history: HTN on Lopressor 100 mg/daily x1 year Hyperlipedmia on lipitor 20 mg daily x1 year Omega 3 daily No surgical history Family Medical hx: Father: htn/hyperlipdemia, obesity, died of colon cancer @ 75yo MGF: heart attack died @ 54 yo Sister: HTN and Diabetes type 2 Social hx: beer 3 drinks in a weekend denies tobacco or drug use
Pt. reports “I have been having some troubling chest pain in my chest now and then for the past month.” Experiencing periodic c pain with exertion such as yard work as well as with overeating. Points to midsternum as location. Describes pain as “tight and uncomfortable.” Denies radiation. Pain lasts for “a few” minutes goes away when he rests. Most recent episode was three days a after eating a large restaurant dinner. States “It has never gotten ‘really bad’” so didn’t think it was an emergency, but is concerne after three episodes in one month and wants his heart checked o Reports mild cramping in legs with activity. Denies shortness of breath, indigestion, heartburn. Denies chest pain at this time.
Your Results Lab Pass (/assignment_attempts/6701636/lab_pass.pd
Subjective Data Collection
Objective Data Collection
Education & Empathy