- Word limit: 1900 words
- Major: Sociology
- Reference style: Harvard
- Number of references: At least 12 academic sources must be cited.
Use the concept of intersectionality to critically analyse a recent social movement, event, or media example (such as a TV show or film).
- You need to write about LGBT as the recent social movement, event, or media example.
- Please let me know which the recent social movement, event, or media example about LGBT once you decided.
- Your essay should have the following components:
- A clear introduction that sets out your argument and signposts to the reader where you will take them in your essay.
- Each paragraph should have a clear topic sentence and should make reference to your research, mostly paraphrasing but quoting occasionally and always providing a proper citation.
- A conclusion that both summarises the evidence-based argument you have developed, at the same time as setting out a trajectory for future research.
- A list of references (not a bibliography) of all sources cited in your essay that is organised alphabetically and follows the Harvard referencing guide
- Please note:
In this assignment, we use an assignment tool that uses Turnitin – the text-matching software.
Therefore, you must ensure that you:
– Do not include your name and student ID on any page of the assignment
– Do not include a title page or coversheet of any kind.
- Presentation and formatting requirements
- No cover page or sub-titles on the document
- Minimum of 12 point font
- 1.5 or double spacing (no single spacing)
- Carefully proof read for spelling and grammatical errors
- The Reference List should be on a separate page at the end of your assignment.